Previous Teaching and Mentoring Responsibilities.
July 2011-March 2014: Royal Veterinary College, University of London.
- I supervised and mentored international PhD students, MSc students, BSc Veterinary Science, intercalating and final year BVetMed students, and visiting summer students.
- In addition to my research, I taught and evaluated the BVetMed and BSc Bioveterinary Science courses and take an active part in our on-going widening participation agenda.
October 2007-June 2011: Imperial College London.
- I conducted lectures for graduate entry MBBS students and supervised of international visiting researchers and MSc/MRes students.
2004-2007: Department of Veterinary Basic Science, Royal Veterinary College, London.
- Teaching: Trained facilitator for 2nd and 4th yr BVetMed communication skills and for 1st yr BVetMed small group working skills. BVetMed Yr 1 Animal Husbandry.
- Supervision and tutoring: BSc Veterinary Science/BVetMed student laboratory projects.
2004-2007: Tutor. University College London
- Directed the learning of 2nd year medical students in the understanding of patient case studies and general principles of endocrinology problem based learning, and computer aided learning sessions.
2003-2004: Post-Mortem Technician/Administrator. RVC-VLA Disease Surveillance Centre.
- Teaching and Supervision: final year BVetMed students on pathology rotations.